Tuesday, October 20, 2009

breakfast on the island

The twins were apparently really hungry this morning. They pulled out a box of cereal, opened it, and dumped it on the kitchen floor (as I was helping J get ready for school). I found them eating the cereal off the floor when I came downstairs.




I went to Nokomis this weekend to do some painting in mom and dad's new house. There are a lot of great thrift stores on the way downstate, and I picked up some great new barstools for our kitchen island. They are solid oak, have an upholstered seat, and swivel! The kids like them as much as I do, and the twins wanted to sit in them for breakfast this morning (after their kitchen floor snack).









B was starving, so he finished his bowl,




then slid over to C's seat and finished his breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment