Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Living without the internet




It is currently 9:21pm and I am at Panera using their wi-fi. While it is a nice change of pace to be out of the house at this time of night (on a Tuesday, no less), this would be so much easier and more comfortable if I was at home. Why am I here? Our internet modem has been broken for almost 2 full days! I had no idea how much I used the internet until I didn't have it. I actually made up a list of all the things I needed to check and update in my 1 hour of internet usage today. And I am running out of time. Of course this happens soon after I start blogging again! Wow, that law of attraction thing is always poking it's head into my life.
We had a great day - made and decorated a bunch of cupcakes. J is going to summer camp in the mornings and absolutely loves it!! Today he went on a nature hike, made a hat and bandana, and played a game in the water. Ah, summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment